This week's 'Skim highlights two giants taking on a third: Facebook undermines Microsoft's LinkedIn with job application tools, and Amazon launches its own version of Microsoft's Skype for Business.
Meanwhile, LinkedIn Premium unveils data-driven features; Facebook's new app brings the social network to your TV screen; Yik Yak's founder launches a Slack-like app for college students; and much more...
Skim to stay on top!
1. Now people can apply for jobs on Facebook
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- A Detailed LinkedIn Guide for Small Businesses [Infographic]
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]
- Brand Posts on Instagram: Engagement and Frequency Trends
- TikTok: The Next Big Thing in Video Marketing? [Infographic]
- Less Facebook, More Snapchat: How Social Media Habits Vary Among Generations