This week's 'Skim highlights two giants taking on a third: Facebook undermines Microsoft's LinkedIn with job application tools, and Amazon launches its own version of Microsoft's Skype for Business.
Meanwhile, LinkedIn Premium unveils data-driven features; Facebook's new app brings the social network to your TV screen; Yik Yak's founder launches a Slack-like app for college students; and much more...
Skim to stay on top!
1. Now people can apply for jobs on Facebook
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Next Big Influencer Platforms and Trends in Social Media Engagement
- The Paid Social Platforms Marketers Plan to Invest In
- How (and Why) to Humanize Your Brand: Author Carlos Gil on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Employee Advocacy Statistics for Marketers [Infographic]
- Social Media Visibility Has a Price: 7 Things You Must Do