This week: Google changes the TV landscape with the launch of YouTube TV; Snapchat makes itself a video search destination with a new public search function; LinkedIn introduces easy lead generation forms; Amazon enters the social media game with an influencer program; Facebook tests an alternative News Feed; Twitter fights to bring pay TV to its platform; Snapchat's new ad targeting capabilities; and much more.
Skim for shouldn't-miss social media news!
1. YouTube changes the TV landscape with YouTube TV
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Next Big Influencer Platforms and Trends in Social Media Engagement
- The Paid Social Platforms Marketers Plan to Invest In
- How (and Why) to Humanize Your Brand: Author Carlos Gil on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Employee Advocacy Statistics for Marketers [Infographic]
- Social Media Visibility Has a Price: 7 Things You Must Do