This week's 'Skim sees Facebook and Twitter dominating the social media conversation. Twitter took to its first NewFronts to showcase its plans to live-stream 24/7 and woo advertisers; YouTube previewed its new facelift; Facebook is testing QR codes for in-store rewards redemption, launches Instant Games on Messenger; Google+ introduced searchable topics and themes. Also: learn three steps to building Facebook Messenger ads, why brands use social listening tools, and much more...
Skim to stay on top of your social media game!
1. Twitter partners with Bloomberg for 24/7 news service, with Buzzfeed and Viacom for more
Twitter is all about what's happening now, and its newest project with Bloomberg shows the company's out to prove it. Last week we filled you in on Twitter's plans to eventually stream live content 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, and now it seems Bloomberg is ready to dive in to help the social network accomplish just that.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Value in Going Viral (And Five Steps to Improve Your Odds)
- Four Types of Influencers for Your Influencer Marketing Campaigns
- On Social Media, a Little Brand Personality Goes a Long Way
- Using Influencer Marketing on LinkedIn for World Domination (And Brand Awareness): Goldie Chan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Instagram Stories 101: What Marketers Need to Know [Infographic]