This week's 'Skim: Snapchat adds key new business-friendly features in a bid to keep Instagram at bay, also makes On-Demand Geofilters easy; Facebook successfully completes drone test meant to bring Internet access to rural populations, and it launches new transparency metrics to increase brands' trust; boosting traffic the right way with Instagram Story Ads; how Instagram is driving sales for publishers and could for you, too; how teens use social media and what it means for the future; and much more...
Skim for the latest tips and tricks!
1. Snapchat adds links, voice filters, backdrops to Snaps
A swarm of new Snapchat features was released in the app's latest iOS and Android update to help keep it one step ahead—or at least even—with Instagram.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things
- Influencer Marketing Strategy in 2020: What You Need to Know [2 Infographics]
- How the Fastest-Growing US Companies Are Using Social Media
- Seven Social Media Content Trends for 2020 and Beyond [Infographic]
- Micro-Influencer Trends: Platform, Format, and Compensation Preferences