In this week's 'Skim: social media speeds past 3 billion users (and other stats you need to know); how Facebook's new platform for original video could change it forever; LinkedIn expands partners program with new capabilities, and what it could mean for your company or brand; YouTube dives into mobile messaging with new features; Google prepares to launch Snapchat Discover competitor; Snapchat's powerful new tool for marketers; the latest social media trends for B2B marketers; and much more...
Skim for all the highlights you need!
1. Social media hits 3 billion users, shows no sign of slowing
There are now 3 billion of us on social media. That's according to the latest stats from We Are Social and Hootsuite, and indications are there's no slowing down: One million people, on average, joined social media every day in the second quarter of 2017.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Micro-Influencer Trends: Platform, Format, and Compensation Preferences
- Do Consumers Think Instagram Should Hide Likes?
- Social Video in 2020: The Viewpoints of Marketers and Consumers [2 Infographics]
- Ethics and Social Media Influencers: What Consumers Expect
- A Detailed LinkedIn Guide for Small Businesses [Infographic]