In this week's 'Skim: social media speeds past 3 billion users (and other stats you need to know); how Facebook's new platform for original video could change it forever; LinkedIn expands partners program with new capabilities, and what it could mean for your company or brand; YouTube dives into mobile messaging with new features; Google prepares to launch Snapchat Discover competitor; Snapchat's powerful new tool for marketers; the latest social media trends for B2B marketers; and much more...
Skim for all the highlights you need!
1. Social media hits 3 billion users, shows no sign of slowing
There are now 3 billion of us on social media. That's according to the latest stats from We Are Social and Hootsuite, and indications are there's no slowing down: One million people, on average, joined social media every day in the second quarter of 2017.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?
- Social Media Staffing: Employee, Agency, or Consultant? The Pros and Cons of Hiring Each.
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things