In this week's 'Skim: social media speeds past 3 billion users (and other stats you need to know); how Facebook's new platform for original video could change it forever; LinkedIn expands partners program with new capabilities, and what it could mean for your company or brand; YouTube dives into mobile messaging with new features; Google prepares to launch Snapchat Discover competitor; Snapchat's powerful new tool for marketers; the latest social media trends for B2B marketers; and much more...
Skim for all the highlights you need!
1. Social media hits 3 billion users, shows no sign of slowing
There are now 3 billion of us on social media. That's according to the latest stats from We Are Social and Hootsuite, and indications are there's no slowing down: One million people, on average, joined social media every day in the second quarter of 2017.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Influencer Partnerships: How to Navigate Influencer Usage Rights and Repurpose Content
- Instagram Stats Every Marketer Needs to Know in 2019 [Infographic]
- Why People Follow (And Unfollow) Brands on Social Media
- Rate Card: How Much Social Influencers Charge Brands
- How Twitter's Algorithm Works (And How to Make It Work for You) [infographic]