In this week's 'Skim: Facebook and Instagram aim for higher engagement with future redesign; everything your brand needs to know about Amazon's foray into social media with its Spark platform; LinkedIn's smart new share options, plus the big court battle it just lost; Apple doubles down on original shows in light of Facebook announcement; how to use LinkedIn Native Video; why your brand's paid social strategy is failing, and how to fix it; and much more...
Skim for the best tips, tricks, and important bits!
1. Facebook and Instagram improve readability with redesign
Facebook wants to improve the legibility and engagement in its app, and to do so it is rolling out an updated look that strips down the noise, adds more white to the background, makes profile pictures circular instead of square, and makes it easier for users to see where to click and comment.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Micro-Influencer Trends: Platform, Format, and Compensation Preferences
- Do Consumers Think Instagram Should Hide Likes?
- Social Video in 2020: The Viewpoints of Marketers and Consumers [2 Infographics]
- Ethics and Social Media Influencers: What Consumers Expect
- A Detailed LinkedIn Guide for Small Businesses [Infographic]