Marketers using video in their marketing mix will want to make sure their YouTube ads are targeted to the right audiences as well.
- TrueView in-stream ads: These ads play before, during, or after other videos, and viewers can skip the ad after five seconds.
- TrueView video discovery ads: The ad appears next to a related video.
- Bumper ads: The ads are shorter than six seconds and cannot be skipped.
Once you determine your type of ad, you can target by demographics, geographics, devices, languages, and more.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Most (And Least) Effective PPC Channels
- Five Tips on How to Use Influencer Content in Paid Media [Infographic]
- Programmatic Media Buying: A Marketer's Guide
- What Shoppers Want: Customization, Coupons, Digital [Infographic]
- The Google Display Network: Stats and Insights for Advertisers [Infographic]