Marketers using video in their marketing mix will want to make sure their YouTube ads are targeted to the right audiences as well.
- TrueView in-stream ads: These ads play before, during, or after other videos, and viewers can skip the ad after five seconds.
- TrueView video discovery ads: The ad appears next to a related video.
- Bumper ads: The ads are shorter than six seconds and cannot be skipped.
Once you determine your type of ad, you can target by demographics, geographics, devices, languages, and more.
Check out the infographic for all the details on YouTube ad targeting:
Continue reading "YouTube Advertising: The Complete Guide to Targeting Options [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Advertising:
- How to Use Interactive Ad Campaigns to Generate Leads
- Five Ways Digital Attribution Can Improve ROAS for CTV/OTT Advertising
- Seven Results-Driven Paid Strategies for B2B Marketing
- Global Spend Trends for Out-of-Home and Cinema Advertising
- Six Out-of-Home Advertising Tactics to Reach B2B Audiences
- Navigating Brand Response Advertising in 2022