This week's 'Skim: Facebook tests a full-fledged résumé feature for users, also acquires popular feel-good social media app tbh; all you need to know about LinkedIn's brand new mobile video ads; why you shouldn't miss out on LinkedIn Website Demographics; Vine founder's addictive new social trivia app that could skyrocket to the top of the charts; Facebook launches food delivery ordering; why your employees could be more powerful than paid influencers; eight great ways to improve your Instagram Stories; and much more...
Skim to stay a step ahead!
1. Facebook takes to recruitment with LinkedIn-like résumé feature
It's no secret that Facebook would be happy to take a chunk of LinkedIn's professional user base, and a recently surfaced screenshot suggests the social network is ready to do just that. Facebook's apparently working on a way for users to build and maintain a resume or CV on their profiles that outlines their education, experience, contact information, and specific projects.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Rate Card: How Much Social Influencers Charge Brands
- How Twitter's Algorithm Works (And How to Make It Work for You) [infographic]
- The Online Platforms With the Greatest Amount of Offensive Content [Infographic]
- The Top Influencers on Pinterest [Infographic]
- Social Media Image Sizes in 2019 [Infographic]