Banking is a necessity of modern life, and it can be a sticky industry in that convincing customers to switch banks is especially difficult when their money is tied up in a certain institution.
Accordingly, banking has a lot of opportunity for upselling and cross-selling, and savvy marketers in the industry know how to speak to their customers.
An infographic created from data in a report recently published by Segmint highlights what consumers want in their banks' marketing messages and advertising, and the answer is clear: personalization across channels.
Nearly two-thirds of Millennials, and almost the same proportion of people with children, reported that they wouldn't mind seeing online and social media ads from their bank if the offers are relevant to their financial goals.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Personalization vs. Intrusion: How a Mix of Artificial and Human Intelligence Can Create Balance
- Niche Marketers, Is Your Customer Engagement Strategy Up-to-Date?
- Three Proven Strategies for Engaging Millennial and Gen Z Customers
- Marketing in Controversial Markets: How to Build Trust
- Keep Consumers From Cheating on You: Foster a Community to Stay Together