As you prepare gifts for your clients this year, keep prospects in mind as well. Over half of companies that send gifts include competitors' clients as gift recipients—to grab their attention.
That's according to an infographic about corporate gift giving compiled by All About Gifts & Baskets.
The graphic breaks down the most popular types of gifts, noting that this year nearly three out of 10 clients will be receiving chocolate gifts, the most popular of the categories explored in the graphic.
The large majority (89%) of gifts are customized with a brand logo, and nearly a quarter of gifts fall into the $50-$100 range per client.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Move Over, Social Platforms: Niche Online Communities Are the Wave of the Future
- Customer Satisfaction 101: A Guide [Infographic]
- You're Hired... or Not: How Clients Find Small Business Service Providers [Infographic]
- Customer Experience, Innovation, and Technology: Marketing Smarts Podcast, Recorded Live at Adobe Summit
- How to Communicate With the Most Tech-Savvy Generation Yet