Recently it added a guide for Snapchat to the series, providing a one-stop resource for marketers who are looking to target their Snapchat ads efficiently and effectively.
Within Snapchat, you can segment your audience on the following criteria:
- The basics, such as demographics—including language, household income, and parental status—and geography.
- Audiences, which gives you a predefined list of more than 300 audience options to choose from.
- Devices and carriers, so you can segment by type of device, carrier, and connection type.
- Custom audiences, which allows you to create matches with your email list, define lookalike audiences, and customize your target segments in other ways.
Ready to advertise on Snapchat?
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 50+ Retargeting Statistics Marketers Should Know [Infographic]
- How to Boost Your YouTube Strategy With Bumper Ads [Infographic]
- Attention-Grabbers: Five Publicity Lessons From Unique Billboard Ads
- Tips for Online Listings That Grab Attention and Generate Sales [Infographic]
- The Ins and Outs of Amazon Advertising (And Why You Should Try It): Timothy Seward on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]