Recently it added a guide for Snapchat to the series, providing a one-stop resource for marketers who are looking to target their Snapchat ads efficiently and effectively.
Within Snapchat, you can segment your audience on the following criteria:
- The basics, such as demographics—including language, household income, and parental status—and geography.
- Audiences, which gives you a predefined list of more than 300 audience options to choose from.
- Devices and carriers, so you can segment by type of device, carrier, and connection type.
- Custom audiences, which allows you to create matches with your email list, define lookalike audiences, and customize your target segments in other ways.
Ready to advertise on Snapchat?
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- What Shoppers Want: Customization, Coupons, Digital [Infographic]
- The Google Display Network: Stats and Insights for Advertisers [Infographic]
- Global Ad Spend Trends: Forecasts by Medium and Country
- Optimize Display Ads With Consumer Insights: Stats and Best-Practices [Infographic]
- LinkedIn Ads, the B2B Marketer's Secret Weapon: AJ Wilcox on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]