Recently it added a guide for Snapchat to the series, providing a one-stop resource for marketers who are looking to target their Snapchat ads efficiently and effectively.
Within Snapchat, you can segment your audience on the following criteria:
- The basics, such as demographics—including language, household income, and parental status—and geography.
- Audiences, which gives you a predefined list of more than 300 audience options to choose from.
- Devices and carriers, so you can segment by type of device, carrier, and connection type.
- Custom audiences, which allows you to create matches with your email list, define lookalike audiences, and customize your target segments in other ways.
Ready to advertise on Snapchat?
Check out the infographic for all the ways you can segment and target your audience with advertising:
Continue reading "The Complete Guide to Snapchat Advertising Targeting Options [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Advertising:
- The Target CPA Hype Is Real: A Checklist for Marketers
- How to Reach Families Watching On-Demand Video: Charles Gabriel on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Ad Tech Failed the Middle Market. When Will We Learn?
- B2B US Digital Ad Spend Forecast for 2021-2023
- Entertaining or Excessive? People's Perceptions of Various Ad Channels