Pinterest is an oft-overlooked social media platform, but it has more than 200 million monthly active users who spend an average of 14+ minutes on the site per visit. As a marketer, if your target audience is on Pinterest, you'll want to be there as well.
But many marketers are unsure how to use Pinterest as a business, much less how to monetize it.
For example, the graphic suggests that simply pinning images from you site is not enough; by adding metadata to those pins, you can create "rich pins" that let users know what to expect before clicking. You can also use Pinterest ads to extend the reach of your pins, much like you can on other social platforms.
Ready to get pinning? Check out the graphic for more ideas:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- How to Create a Social Media Content Calendar in Three Steps
- The Importance of 'Dark' Social Media for Marketers
- Anger and Animals: What Makes TikTok Thumbnails Successful
- The History of Reddit: What Marketers Need to Know [Infographic]
- Three Social Media PR Tips for Driving B2B Brand Visibility
- Creating B2B Social Media Content That Fuels Human Connections | Marketing Smarts Live Show