Social media is often viewed among digital marketers as a tool for boosting brand awareness—and it is a good tool for that.
But measurement of social media success is shifting from the quantity of followers to the quality of engagement, which offers the opportunity for social media to help you do more than create brand awareness.
Marketers are discovering how social platforms can help drive visitors to your website, reach new audiences, and—perhaps most intriguing—sell your products and services.
Check it out below to see why you might consider selling on LinkedIn, and get seven tips on how to make your selling efforts effective.
Continue reading "Social Selling for LinkedIn: Seven Practical Tips [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- How Including Links in LinkedIn Posts Affects Engagement
- The Benefits of LinkedIn for B2B Marketers [Infographic]
- Five Useful LinkedIn Hashtags for Marketers [Infographic]
- How to Succeed With Video on 6 Popular Social Networks [Infographic]
- How to Make Sure Your Social Media Strategy Succeeds: Take a Cross-Discipline Approach