Social media is often viewed among digital marketers as a tool for boosting brand awareness—and it is a good tool for that.
But measurement of social media success is shifting from the quantity of followers to the quality of engagement, which offers the opportunity for social media to help you do more than create brand awareness.
Marketers are discovering how social platforms can help drive visitors to your website, reach new audiences, and—perhaps most intriguing—sell your products and services.
Check it out below to see why you might consider selling on LinkedIn, and get seven tips on how to make your selling efforts effective.
Continue reading "Social Selling for LinkedIn: Seven Practical Tips [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- So Many Social Media Outlets, So Little Time. So Where Should You Spend Your Marketing Budget?
- What Makes a Brand Best-in-Class on Social Media
- Clubhouse Accessibility Issues: The Root of Its Decline
- Why Social Media Should Leave Your Marketing Department—And Where It Should Go Instead
- What Marketers Need to Know About Clubhouse [Infographic]