Instagram carousels enable marketers to share multiple images and videos in a single post; as a result, they can be a highly effective way to stand out on the social network.
An infographic (below) from Bannersnack explores key findings from the research, including which carousel lengths and media approaches tend to drive the most engagement.
The infographic also provides design and copy tips, as well as recommendations for which software tools to use for creating Instagram carousels.
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media Marketing:
- How to Create a Social Media Content Calendar in Three Steps
- The Importance of 'Dark' Social Media for Marketers
- Anger and Animals: What Makes TikTok Thumbnails Successful
- The History of Reddit: What Marketers Need to Know [Infographic]
- Creating B2B Social Media Content That Fuels Human Connections | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- How to Get Started With YouTube Influencer Marketing [Infographic]