The B2B customer journey is often long and complex, involving quite a bit of investigation, research, and analysis on the part of buyers.
Given that, retargeting is often a highly effective strategy, as marketers can engage audiences that have already expressed some interest in their products and services. Retargeting on LinkedIn, in particular, can help boost campaign efficiency for B2B advertisers, since the platform is widely used by professionals.
So, how does retargeting on LinkedIn work?
A recent infographic (below) from LinkedIn Marketing Solutions covers the basics, including advice for setting up tags on a website, using rules to define an audience, identifying an objective, and best-practices for website, video, and lead-generation form retargeting.
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media Marketing:
- How to Create a Social Media Content Calendar in Three Steps
- The Importance of 'Dark' Social Media for Marketers
- Anger and Animals: What Makes TikTok Thumbnails Successful
- The History of Reddit: What Marketers Need to Know [Infographic]
- Creating B2B Social Media Content That Fuels Human Connections | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- How to Get Started With YouTube Influencer Marketing [Infographic]