Instagram Stories and Stories ads are viewed by millions of people every day. However, figuring out how to engage and retain audiences with these formats can be challenging for marketers.
To understand what drives results, Socialinsider conducted an analysis of 726,135 Instagram Stories and Stories ads.
Key learnings from the research include that posting at least five Stories per day ensures a retention rate of over 70% and that video Stories tend to outperform image Stories.
An infographic (below) explores these points in detail as well as additional findings from the study. Check it out:
Continue reading "How Marketers Can Succeed With Instagram Stories [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- So Many Social Media Outlets, So Little Time. So Where Should You Spend Your Marketing Budget?
- What Makes a Brand Best-in-Class on Social Media
- Clubhouse Accessibility Issues: The Root of Its Decline
- Why Social Media Should Leave Your Marketing Department—And Where It Should Go Instead
- What Marketers Need to Know About Clubhouse [Infographic]