In 2020 LinkedIn finally hopped on the stories bandwagon, rolling out the content format worldwide in October.
As with stories on other social networks such as Instagram, LinkedIn Stories are accessible for only 24 hours and can include photos as well as video.
How can marketers make the most of this mobile-first, mixed-media format?
A recent infographic (below) from Socialinsider explores five key ways businesses can incorporate LinkedIn Stories into their marketing plans.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "Five Ways to Incorporate LinkedIn Stories Into Your Marketing [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- How Including Links in LinkedIn Posts Affects Engagement
- The Benefits of LinkedIn for B2B Marketers [Infographic]
- Five Useful LinkedIn Hashtags for Marketers [Infographic]
- How to Succeed With Video on 6 Popular Social Networks [Infographic]
- How to Make Sure Your Social Media Strategy Succeeds: Take a Cross-Discipline Approach