In 2020 LinkedIn finally hopped on the stories bandwagon, rolling out the content format worldwide in October.
As with stories on other social networks such as Instagram, LinkedIn Stories are accessible for only 24 hours and can include photos as well as video.
How can marketers make the most of this mobile-first, mixed-media format?
A recent infographic (below) from Socialinsider explores five key ways businesses can incorporate LinkedIn Stories into their marketing plans.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "Five Ways to Incorporate LinkedIn Stories Into Your Marketing [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- The World's Biggest Social Networks (And Who Owns Them) [Infographic]
- Instagram Stories: 2021 Benchmarks and Trends
- Marketer Survey: 5 Social Media Trends to Watch in 2022 [Infographic]
- A Look at the Gen Z Audience on LinkedIn
- The Common Characteristics of Viral TikToks [Infographic]
- Five Types of Social Media Influencers [Infographic]