Over the past decade, Instagram has become one of the most popular social networks worldwide, increasing its user base from only 1 million in 2010 to over 1 billion today.
Understanding the platform has now become essential for brands, especially those looking to connect with younger audiences.
So what do marketers need to know? What are some key facts about Instagram's past and present?
A recent infographic (below) from S9 covers the platform's history, highlights insights about its rapid growth, and provides marketing tips for businesses seeking success on Instagram.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "Instagram in an Instant: Understanding the Social Network [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- The Social Commerce Habits of Gen Z and Millennials [Infographic]
- Comparing TikTok and Instagram Reels [Infographic]
- Social Post Engagement Benchmarks for Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- 21 Must-Know Instagram Facts for 2021 [Infographic]
- What B2B Marketers Need to Know About LinkedIn [Infographic]