Although Facebook is now more than 15 years old, it remains a work in progress: Tools, technologies, and content formats are being continually introduced and improved both for users and for advertisers.
What will the platform focus on in the year ahead? Which current and new experiences should marketers be paying close attention to?
A recent infographic (below) from Oberlo explores the evolutions that are likely to have the biggest impact on businesses in 2021.
The piece explores 10 key Facebook trends, including the growth of the augmented reality (AR) ecosystem and the rise of private, interest-driven communities.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- Is B2B TikTok Right for Your Business? Three Questions to Ask
- Google vs. Social Media Algorithms: What's the Difference? [Infographic]
- Marketers' Top Worries About Twitter
- Five Qualities of an Exceptional Social Media Manager [Infographic]
- How to Use Instagram Landing Pages for Increased Engagement
- The Types of Social Media Content Employees Are Most Likely to Share