Although Facebook is now more than 15 years old, it remains a work in progress: Tools, technologies, and content formats are being continually introduced and improved both for users and for advertisers.
What will the platform focus on in the year ahead? Which current and new experiences should marketers be paying close attention to?
A recent infographic (below) from Oberlo explores the evolutions that are likely to have the biggest impact on businesses in 2021.
The piece explores 10 key Facebook trends, including the growth of the augmented reality (AR) ecosystem and the rise of private, interest-driven communities.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "10 Facebook Trends to Watch in 2021 [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- So Many Social Media Outlets, So Little Time. So Where Should You Spend Your Marketing Budget?
- What Makes a Brand Best-in-Class on Social Media
- Clubhouse Accessibility Issues: The Root of Its Decline
- Why Social Media Should Leave Your Marketing Department—And Where It Should Go Instead
- What Marketers Need to Know About Clubhouse [Infographic]