Ready for lots of bold typography, textured illustrations, and muted colors in marketing emails this year?
Start keeping an eye out, as those are among the key email design trends identified by Uplers for 2021.
An infographic (below) explores 11 of these trends, and it looks at how marketers can change up their visuals to connect with audiences in the months ahead.
The piece also explores potential broader evolutions to watch, such as the shift to emotional design and the increasing embrace of neumorphism UI.
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Email Marketing:
- Email Behavior Trends for 2023
- Engagement-Based Email Segmentation: How to Ensure Your Messages Land in the Inbox
- How to Use Email Suppression Lists for Better Email Marketing
- Tips, Tricks, and Hacks for B2B Email Marketing Success | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- The 'Best' Use Cases for Unique Generative AI-Crafted Emails (Unfortunately!)
- New B2B Email Marketing Techniques That Work Right Now | Marketing Smarts Live Show