Did you know that LinkedIn is responsible for 80% of B2B leads generated by social media?
That's one of the many data points about the social network covered in a recent infographic (below) from SalesIntel.
The piece explores platform insights, demographic details, and usage stats that highlight LinkedIn's importance for B2B brands.
The infographic also looks at five key LinkedIn strategies B2B marketers can employ to reach audiences and generate leads.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- The Content That Marketers Want From Social Media Creators
- Generation YouTube: The Social Media Habits of US Teens
- Instagram Reels Benchmarks for 2022 [Infographic]
- How to Build a LinkedIn Employee Advocacy Program That Doesn't Fall Apart
- 25 Twitter Marketing Tips That Actually Work [Infographic]
- Why and How Businesses Engage in Social Media Listening