Did you know that LinkedIn is responsible for 80% of B2B leads generated by social media?
That's one of the many data points about the social network covered in a recent infographic (below) from SalesIntel.
The piece explores platform insights, demographic details, and usage stats that highlight LinkedIn's importance for B2B brands.
The infographic also looks at five key LinkedIn strategies B2B marketers can employ to reach audiences and generate leads.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "What B2B Marketers Need to Know About LinkedIn [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- How Including Links in LinkedIn Posts Affects Engagement
- The Benefits of LinkedIn for B2B Marketers [Infographic]
- Five Useful LinkedIn Hashtags for Marketers [Infographic]
- How to Succeed With Video on 6 Popular Social Networks [Infographic]
- How to Make Sure Your Social Media Strategy Succeeds: Take a Cross-Discipline Approach