Did you know that LinkedIn is responsible for 80% of B2B leads generated by social media?
That's one of the many data points about the social network covered in a recent infographic (below) from SalesIntel.
The piece explores platform insights, demographic details, and usage stats that highlight LinkedIn's importance for B2B brands.
The infographic also looks at five key LinkedIn strategies B2B marketers can employ to reach audiences and generate leads.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "What B2B Marketers Need to Know About LinkedIn [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- The Benefits of Talking About Sustainability on LinkedIn [Infographic]
- How to Know Whether TikTok Is Right for You or Your Business: Wave Wyld on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Video Ad Specs That Work Across Social Networks [Infographic]
- Does Using More Hashtags on Instagram Increase Views?
- Engagement Trends for Four Major Social Networks [Infographic]
- Four Social Media Design Trends for 2022 [Infographic]