Did you know that more than 1 billion people use Instagram and that 95 million posts are shared every day, on average?
Or how about that more than 25 million businesses are on Instagram and that Photo Ads receive the most marketer spend on the platform?
Those are just some of the Instagram stats covered in a recent infographic (below) from Squarelovin.
The piece explores 21 must-know facts for marketers, including insights about Instagram's audiences and offerings for businesses.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "21 Must-Know Instagram Facts for 2021 [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- The Benefits of Talking About Sustainability on LinkedIn [Infographic]
- How to Know Whether TikTok Is Right for You or Your Business: Wave Wyld on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Video Ad Specs That Work Across Social Networks [Infographic]
- Does Using More Hashtags on Instagram Increase Views?
- Engagement Trends for Four Major Social Networks [Infographic]
- Four Social Media Design Trends for 2022 [Infographic]