Did you know that more than 1 billion people use Instagram and that 95 million posts are shared every day, on average?
Or how about that more than 25 million businesses are on Instagram and that Photo Ads receive the most marketer spend on the platform?
Those are just some of the Instagram stats covered in a recent infographic (below) from Squarelovin.
The piece explores 21 must-know facts for marketers, including insights about Instagram's audiences and offerings for businesses.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- Is B2B TikTok Right for Your Business? Three Questions to Ask
- Google vs. Social Media Algorithms: What's the Difference? [Infographic]
- Marketers' Top Worries About Twitter
- Five Qualities of an Exceptional Social Media Manager [Infographic]
- How to Use Instagram Landing Pages for Increased Engagement
- The Types of Social Media Content Employees Are Most Likely to Share