Did you know that there are more than 416 million monthly Pinterest users? Or that visitors spend five minutes, on average, on Pinterest?
Those are some of the insights about the social network covered in an infographic (below) from VizionOnline.
The infographic explores key facts marketers should know about Pinterest, including audience behaviors and content trends.
The piece also provides advice for how to promote a business on Pinterest.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "A Marketer's Guide to Pinterest [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- How Including Links in LinkedIn Posts Affects Engagement
- The Benefits of LinkedIn for B2B Marketers [Infographic]
- Five Useful LinkedIn Hashtags for Marketers [Infographic]
- How to Succeed With Video on 6 Popular Social Networks [Infographic]
- How to Make Sure Your Social Media Strategy Succeeds: Take a Cross-Discipline Approach