How exactly do you create an effective piece of content?
A recent infographic (below) from Orbit Media Studios outlines an effective strategy for developing high-performing articles.
The piece covers the 17-step process the firm follows internally, from developing the concept to editing and polishing.
It also shows when and how to reach out to your external network for feedback and contributions.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "A 17-Step Process for Creating High-Performing Articles [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Does Including Video on Site Landing Pages Boost Conversions?
- Struggling to Write Effective Whitepapers? Here Are Five Steps for Planning One
- 12 Boosts for Speeding Up Your Content Campaign Delivery [Infographic]
- Growing and Changing: The Evolution of the Podcast Audience
- Five Quick Video SEO Tips to Help More People Find Your Content