Did you know that welcome emails tend to have the highest open rates?
Or how about that 87% of organizations use email to distribute content?
Those are just some of the insights and data points related to email marketing covered in a recent infographic (below) from EmailToolTester.
The piece explores key facts about email marketing, looks at email benchmarks by message type and industry, and provides email do's and don'ts for marketers.
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Email Marketing:
- Engagement-Based Email Segmentation: How to Ensure Your Messages Land in the Inbox
- How to Use Email Suppression Lists for Better Email Marketing
- Tips, Tricks, and Hacks for B2B Email Marketing Success | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- The 'Best' Use Cases for Unique Generative AI-Crafted Emails (Unfortunately!)
- New B2B Email Marketing Techniques That Work Right Now | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Beyond Open Rate: Eight Metrics for More Effective Email Marketing