What are some of the key digital content distribution channels available to marketers?
An infographic (below) from SEMRush covers 12 essential platforms and media types that you can use to share your content.
The piece breaks them into three core categories—owned, paid, and earned—to help you visualize how the different channels fit into a distribution strategy.
It also provides some tips for effectively distributing content.
Check out the infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- What Senior Tech Leaders Look for in B2B Content
- Publication vs. Library: The Two Kinds of Content Strategies [Infographic]
- Five of the Most Common Content Marketing Mistakes—And What to Do Instead
- Seven Infographic Design Trends for 2023 [Infographic]
- Developing a Content and Social Media Strategy to Foster Thought Leadership and Business Growth: Ashley Faus on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- What Slows the Creative Process Down