What are some of the key digital content distribution channels available to marketers?
An infographic (below) from SEMRush covers 12 essential platforms and media types that you can use to share your content.
The piece breaks them into three core categories—owned, paid, and earned—to help you visualize how the different channels fit into a distribution strategy.
It also provides some tips for effectively distributing content.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "12 Key Digital Content Distribution Channels [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- What B2B Executives Want From Thought Leadership Content
- Six Tips for Generating More Leads With Your Marketing Content
- The Impact of Digital Currencies on Future Marketing Efforts: Jeremiah Owyang on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- A Snapshot of the Content Creator and Influencer Economy [Infographic]
- Blogging Benchmarks: Word Count, Frequency, Production, and Traffic Trends