Graphic design will be more striking and more inclusive in 2022.
That's according to Venngage, which recently published its predictions for the year ahead.
An infographic (below) presents the graphic design trends that the company believes will define 2022.
The piece covers eight shifts to watch, including the increased use of bold backgrounds, colorful icons, and diverse visuals.
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Content:
- How Repurposing Content Benefits Small Businesses
- Content Speaks, but Data Listens: How to Optimize Your Content Strategy
- Four B2B Content Types and When to Use Them in the Buyer's Journey
- Evergreen Content: What Marketers Need to Know [Infographic]
- 100 Persona Characters Marketers Can Use to Define Brand Voice [Infographic]
- Four Tips to Help You Find Your Optimum Content-Marketing Mix