Graphic design will be more striking and more inclusive in 2022.
That's according to Venngage, which recently published its predictions for the year ahead.
An infographic (below) presents the graphic design trends that the company believes will define 2022.
The piece covers eight shifts to watch, including the increased use of bold backgrounds, colorful icons, and diverse visuals.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Build B2B Marketing Trust With Evidence-Based Content: Melanie Deziel on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Cost of Poor Business Writing
- 12 Reasons User-Generated Content Is Important for Brands [Infographic]
- Why You Need a Branded Podcast (And How to Create and Brand Yours)
- Five Trends Fueling the Rise of Visual, Data-Driven Storytelling [Infographic]
- Seven Tips for Writing Content Effectively [Infographic]