Graphic design will be more striking and more inclusive in 2022.
That's according to Venngage, which recently published its predictions for the year ahead.
An infographic (below) presents the graphic design trends that the company believes will define 2022.
The piece covers eight shifts to watch, including the increased use of bold backgrounds, colorful icons, and diverse visuals.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Your First New Content Marketing Tool for 2023 Should Be Your Sales Team
- How to Create a B2B Marketing Podcast in 2023—And Why You Should
- A Go-To Guide to Creating Ridiculously Good Content: Ann Handley on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Content Roadblock: How Inefficient Workflows Affect Creative Teams
- The Four Pillars of a Great Blog [Infographic]
- DIY vs. Professional Video Production: A Brief Guide