Some 44% of email marketers say they now consider dark mode during the production of campaigns.
That's according to a recent survey conducted by Pathwire, Mailjet, and Ascend2.
An infographic (below) covers findings from the research, including dark mode optimization trends by company size and focus area.
The piece also looks at marketers' top challenges with dark mode emails.
Check out the infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Email Marketing Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Email Marketing:
- The 10 Most Popular Email Greetings and Sign-Offs [Infographic]
- What the Email Marketing Funnel Looks Like [Infographic]
- How Much Harder Has Email Marketing Become?
- Nine Email Marketing Tips for B2B Marketers [Infographic]
- 10 Email A/B Testing Best-Practices [Infographic]
- Five Ways to Realign Your Email Marketing to Your Overall Business Goals in 2023