Some 44% of email marketers say they now consider dark mode during the production of campaigns.
An infographic (below) covers findings from the research, including dark mode optimization trends by company size and focus area.
The piece also looks at marketers' top challenges with dark mode emails.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Email:
- How Much Time Do People Typically Spend Looking at an Email?
- Picking the Right Email Sender Name: Brand or Person?
- 12 Email List Management Best-Practices [Infographic]
- Three Tips to Keep Top of Mind for Your Next Email Service Provider RFP
- Enterprise Email Marketing: Top Trends and Challenges
- Six Steps for Branding Your Emails Like a Pro [Infographic]