Social media advertising is an increasingly important marketing approach for B2B firms.
However, crafting a strategy can feel daunting with so many different platforms and ad formats to choose from.
An infographic (below) from Sagefrog provides six tips for how to get started with B2B social media advertising.
The piece also looks at the incredible scale of the social media landscape, how advertising on social can help B2B brands, and some of the ad formats available.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- The Content That Marketers Want From Social Media Creators
- Generation YouTube: The Social Media Habits of US Teens
- Instagram Reels Benchmarks for 2022 [Infographic]
- How to Build a LinkedIn Employee Advocacy Program That Doesn't Fall Apart
- 25 Twitter Marketing Tips That Actually Work [Infographic]
- Why and How Businesses Engage in Social Media Listening