Social media advertising is an increasingly important marketing approach for B2B firms.
However, crafting a strategy can feel daunting with so many different platforms and ad formats to choose from.
An infographic (below) from Sagefrog provides six tips for how to get started with B2B social media advertising.
The piece also looks at the incredible scale of the social media landscape, how advertising on social can help B2B brands, and some of the ad formats available.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "Six Tips for Getting Started With B2B Social Media Advertising [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- How to Know Whether TikTok Is Right for You or Your Business: Wave Wyld on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Video Ad Specs That Work Across Social Networks [Infographic]
- Does Using More Hashtags on Instagram Increase Views?
- Engagement Trends for Four Major Social Networks [Infographic]
- Four Social Media Design Trends for 2022 [Infographic]
- Creative Best-Practices for TikTok [Infographic]