How can you get prospects to engage with your follow-up emails?
One way to spark interest is with a great subject line.
An infographic (below) from Dooly covers five sales follow-up subject lines that are hard to ignore.
The piece looks at the subject lines themselves and also dives into why each can be effective.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Email:
- 11 Jargon Phrases to Avoid Using in Work Emails [Infographic]
- How Much Time Do People Typically Spend Looking at an Email?
- Picking the Right Email Sender Name: Brand or Person?
- 12 Email List Management Best-Practices [Infographic]
- Three Tips to Keep Top of Mind for Your Next Email Service Provider RFP
- Enterprise Email Marketing: Top Trends and Challenges