How can you get prospects to engage with your follow-up emails?
One way to spark interest is with a great subject line.
An infographic (below) from Dooly covers five sales follow-up subject lines that are hard to ignore.
The piece looks at the subject lines themselves and also dives into why each can be effective.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Email:
- Tips, Tricks, and Hacks for B2B Email Marketing Success: Michael Barber on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- New B2B Email Marketing Techniques That Work Right Now: Jay Schwedelson on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Email Newsletters: Nine New Best-Practices
- How to Charge Up Your Email Marketing With Video Enhancements
- When and How to Use Plain-Text Email in Marketing: Use Cases, Design Best-Practices
- Email at Scale: How to Increase Campaigns and Manage Complexity