Which traits and creative approaches do popular TikToks have in common?
To find out, SEMRush analyzed 300 trending videos on the social platform for 19 characteristics such as primary emotion, topic, genre, filming approach, and audio.
The analysis found viral TikToks tend to be happy, feature a person talking to the camera, and include music as their primary backing sound.
An infographic (below) explores additional findings from the research.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "The Common Characteristics of Viral TikToks [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- Four Things TikTok Can Teach Us About Presentations
- The Top Pride Hashtags on LinkedIn [Infographic]
- The Benefits of Talking About Sustainability on LinkedIn [Infographic]
- How to Know Whether TikTok Is Right for You or Your Business: Wave Wyld on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Video Ad Specs That Work Across Social Networks [Infographic]
- Does Using More Hashtags on Instagram Increase Views?