Which traits and creative approaches do popular TikToks have in common?
To find out, SEMRush analyzed 300 trending videos on the social platform for 19 characteristics such as primary emotion, topic, genre, filming approach, and audio.
The analysis found viral TikToks tend to be happy, feature a person talking to the camera, and include music as their primary backing sound.
An infographic (below) explores additional findings from the research.
Check out the infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Social Media Marketing Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media Marketing:
- Spotify Marketing: A Beginner's Guide [Infographic]
- The Best Days and Times to Post on Social Media
- How Business Owners Feel About Twitter's New Check Marks [Infographic]
- 24 Do's and Don'ts of Social Media [Infographic]
- Wither Facebook? The Social Platforms Used Most in 2023
- How B2B Marketers Can Use an Organic Social Media Strategy for Success in 2023: Dorien Morin-van Dam on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]