Which traits and creative approaches do popular TikToks have in common?
To find out, SEMRush analyzed 300 trending videos on the social platform for 19 characteristics such as primary emotion, topic, genre, filming approach, and audio.
The analysis found viral TikToks tend to be happy, feature a person talking to the camera, and include music as their primary backing sound.
An infographic (below) explores additional findings from the research.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- Marketers' Top Worries About Twitter
- Five Qualities of an Exceptional Social Media Manager [Infographic]
- How to Use Instagram Landing Pages for Increased Engagement
- The Types of Social Media Content Employees Are Most Likely to Share
- How to Find a Perfect Audience on Social Media [Infographic]
- Creating B2B Social Media Content That Fuels Human Connections: Brooke Sellas on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]