Which social media giants dominate the landscape?
An infographic (below) from Visual Capitalist explores the biggest social networks, as measured by monthly active users (MAUs).
The piece visualizes the scale of the top social platforms and which region each is based in.
The infographic also showcases who owns the biggest social networks.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- Is B2B TikTok Right for Your Business? Three Questions to Ask
- Google vs. Social Media Algorithms: What's the Difference? [Infographic]
- Marketers' Top Worries About Twitter
- Five Qualities of an Exceptional Social Media Manager [Infographic]
- How to Use Instagram Landing Pages for Increased Engagement
- The Types of Social Media Content Employees Are Most Likely to Share