Including day-specific hashtags in your posts can be a good way to start and join timely conversations on social media.
But which ones should you be using?
An infographic (below) from Virtuadmin provides key hashtags that you can turn to each day of the week.
The piece covers everything from #MondayMotivation and #WednesdayWisdom to #ThrowbackThursday and #SelfieSunday.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "Social Media Hashtags for Every Day of the Week [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- How to Know Whether TikTok Is Right for You or Your Business: Wave Wyld on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Video Ad Specs That Work Across Social Networks [Infographic]
- Does Using More Hashtags on Instagram Increase Views?
- Engagement Trends for Four Major Social Networks [Infographic]
- Four Social Media Design Trends for 2022 [Infographic]
- Creative Best-Practices for TikTok [Infographic]