Including day-specific hashtags in your posts can be a good way to start and join timely conversations on social media.
But which ones should you be using?
An infographic (below) from Virtuadmin provides key hashtags that you can turn to each day of the week.
The piece covers everything from #MondayMotivation and #WednesdayWisdom to #ThrowbackThursday and #SelfieSunday.
Check out the infographic:
Social media hashtags for every day of the week infographic" />
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media Marketing:
- The 50 Highest-Earning Social Media Creators [Infographic]
- How to Harness the Power of ChatGPT to Scale Your Social Media Marketing
- Six Social Media Marketing Predictions for 2024 [Infographic]
- How to Create a Social Media Content Calendar in Three Steps
- The Importance of 'Dark' Social Media for Marketers
- Anger and Animals: What Makes TikTok Thumbnails Successful