What changes will have a big impact on influencer marketing this year?
An infographic (below) from SocialPubli outlines the shifts that the firm believes will dominate influencer marketing in 2022.
Specifically, the piece looks at five major trends: the increasing importance of TikTok, influencers with smaller followings, bite-sized video, influencer-led commerce, and diversified revenue streams.
The infographic explores what's driving each of these trends and what marketers can do to adapt.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- The Content That Marketers Want From Social Media Creators
- Generation YouTube: The Social Media Habits of US Teens
- Instagram Reels Benchmarks for 2022 [Infographic]
- How to Build a LinkedIn Employee Advocacy Program That Doesn't Fall Apart
- 25 Twitter Marketing Tips That Actually Work [Infographic]
- Why and How Businesses Engage in Social Media Listening