What changes will have a big impact on influencer marketing this year?
An infographic (below) from SocialPubli outlines the shifts that the firm believes will dominate influencer marketing in 2022.
Specifically, the piece looks at five major trends: the increasing importance of TikTok, influencers with smaller followings, bite-sized video, influencer-led commerce, and diversified revenue streams.
The infographic explores what's driving each of these trends and what marketers can do to adapt.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "Five Trends That Will Dominate Influencer Marketing in 2022 [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- The Benefits of Talking About Sustainability on LinkedIn [Infographic]
- How to Know Whether TikTok Is Right for You or Your Business: Wave Wyld on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Video Ad Specs That Work Across Social Networks [Infographic]
- Does Using More Hashtags on Instagram Increase Views?
- Engagement Trends for Four Major Social Networks [Infographic]
- Four Social Media Design Trends for 2022 [Infographic]