What do people expect of brand accounts on Twitter?
The social network recently released a report based on survey data and internal data to help marketers find the right tone, topics, and engagement approaches.
An infographic (below) summarizes key findings from the research.
The piece looks at engagement trends on Twitter with brand accounts, how Twitter users feel about being sold to, the effectiveness of jokes/humor, which topics people feel it is appropriate for brands to weigh in on, and how certain audience reactions are tied to other reactions.
Check out the infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Social Media Marketing Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media Marketing:
- The Best Days and Times to Post on Social Media
- How Business Owners Feel About Twitter's New Check Marks [Infographic]
- 24 Do's and Don'ts of Social Media [Infographic]
- Wither Facebook? The Social Platforms Used Most in 2023
- How B2B Marketers Can Use an Organic Social Media Strategy for Success in 2023: Dorien Morin-van Dam on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Turn Your Social Media Marketing Into a Profit Center [Infographic]