What do people expect of brand accounts on Twitter?
The social network recently released a report based on survey data and internal data to help marketers find the right tone, topics, and engagement approaches.
An infographic (below) summarizes key findings from the research.
The piece looks at engagement trends on Twitter with brand accounts, how Twitter users feel about being sold to, the effectiveness of jokes/humor, which topics people feel it is appropriate for brands to weigh in on, and how certain audience reactions are tied to other reactions.
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media Marketing:
- Which Types of Social Media Posts Get the Most Interactions?
- 10 Simple Ways to Get More B2B Leads From Instagram
- How Business Owners Feel About Threads [Infographic]
- How Digital Creators Should Navigate the Metaverse | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- How to Manage Online Comments—And Why You Need a Comment Strategy
- B2B Influencer Marketing: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly | Marketing Smarts Live Show