Which brands inspire so much loyalty that people want to immortalize them in ink?
To find out, DealA examined Instagram data, looking at the volume of posts tagged with the word "tattoo" as well as the brand name of 70 popular brands across a range of industries.
The researchers found Disney is the most tattooed brand by far, with more tattoo posts on Instagram than all of the other examined brands combined. Other top tattooed brands include Nintendo, Harley-Davidson, LEGO, and Nike.
An infographic (below) covers the full list of the 40 most commonly tattooed brands.
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Branding:
- Why You Need a Brand Style Guide (Even If you Think You Don't)
- Nine Rebranding Myths and Misconceptions Debunked
- How the Barbie Movie's Marketing Genius Can Inspire Your Podcast—and Your Own Marketing
- Whiteboard Animation Videos Are Also for Branding: Here's How to Get It Right
- Four Steps to Get Your Team Writing in Your Brand's Voice
- The 100 Most Valuable Global Brands in 2023 [Infographic]