What does the past, present, and future of being a social media manager look like?
To find out, Socialinsider surveyed 300 marketers and conducted 11 one-on-one interviews with social media managers.
An infographic (below) summarizes key findings from the research.
The piece covers what social media managers were like as kids, what their day-to-day responsibilities and challenges are, and how they feel about the future.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- Four Ways Marketers Can Increase Their Productivity
- Unlearn So You Can Succeed: Why (And How) You Should Rewrite Your Playbook
- 2023 Salary Guide: Pay Forecasts for Marketing, Content, and PR Positions
- How Much Content Marketers Make: Salaries for Seven Positions
- Resonate, Differentiate, and Substantiate: What Top Salespeople Do Differently
- The Most (and Least) Innovative Cities in America [Infographic]