What does the past, present, and future of being a social media manager look like?
To find out, Socialinsider surveyed 300 marketers and conducted 11 one-on-one interviews with social media managers.
An infographic (below) summarizes key findings from the research.
The piece covers what social media managers were like as kids, what their day-to-day responsibilities and challenges are, and how they feel about the future.
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Development:
- Why Employees Are Staying at Their Jobs [Infographic]
- What Top Salespeople Do Differently Across the Sales Cycle [Infographic]
- How B2B Marketers Can Know If They've Chosen the Right Career | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- The Top Skills Among B2B Marketers on LinkedIn
- The Average Tenure of CMOs at Big Companies
- How to Authentically Brand Yourself in a Digital World | Marketing Smarts Live Show