What does the past, present, and future of being a social media manager look like?
To find out, Socialinsider surveyed 300 marketers and conducted 11 one-on-one interviews with social media managers.
An infographic (below) summarizes key findings from the research.
The piece covers what social media managers were like as kids, what their day-to-day responsibilities and challenges are, and how they feel about the future.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- How to Cultivate Curiosity Throughout Your Career [Infographic]
- What Employers Look for When Hiring Social Media Managers
- Many Roads to CMO: The Backgrounds of 20 Top Marketers [Infographic]
- How to Reach the Right Candidates With Programmatic Recruitment
- Digital Marketing Salary Trends for 2022
- The Top 10 Workplace Skills Trending on Search [Infographic]