Based on what's been trending on Twitter, this summer is going to be all about live music, discovery, and thrills.
An infographic (below) from Twitter Marketing covers the summer-related topics that have been heating up on the social platform in the US.
The volume of tweets about music festivals has been 5.5 times greater in 2022 compared with 2021, according to internal Twitter data. And ahead of this summer, the keywords "discover" and "thrilled" spiked by 63% and 35%, respectively.
The infographic delves into other topics that have been on the rise this year as well as what's trended in past summers.
Check out the infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Social Media Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- Wither Facebook? The Social Platforms Used Most in 2023
- How B2B Marketers Can Use an Organic Social Media Strategy for Success in 2023: Dorien Morin-van Dam on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Turn Your Social Media Marketing Into a Profit Center [Infographic]
- Should Brands 'Break Up' With Twitter?
- Is B2B TikTok Right for Your Business? Three Questions to Ask
- Google vs. Social Media Algorithms: What's the Difference? [Infographic]