Based on what's been trending on Twitter, this summer is going to be all about live music, discovery, and thrills.
An infographic (below) from Twitter Marketing covers the summer-related topics that have been heating up on the social platform in the US.
The volume of tweets about music festivals has been 5.5 times greater in 2022 compared with 2021, according to internal Twitter data. And ahead of this summer, the keywords "discover" and "thrilled" spiked by 63% and 35%, respectively.
The infographic delves into other topics that have been on the rise this year as well as what's trended in past summers.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- 25 Twitter Marketing Tips That Actually Work [Infographic]
- Why and How Businesses Engage in Social Media Listening
- The Best Times to Post on Social Media in 2022 [Infographic]
- Gen Z Trends on YouTube: Three New Types of Creativity [Infographic]
- The Social Media Platforms Used Most by Journalists
- Ad Creative Best-Practices for Reddit [Infographic]