Based on what's been trending on Twitter, this summer is going to be all about live music, discovery, and thrills.
An infographic (below) from Twitter Marketing covers the summer-related topics that have been heating up on the social platform in the US.
The volume of tweets about music festivals has been 5.5 times greater in 2022 compared with 2021, according to internal Twitter data. And ahead of this summer, the keywords "discover" and "thrilled" spiked by 63% and 35%, respectively.
The infographic delves into other topics that have been on the rise this year as well as what's trended in past summers.
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media Marketing:
- Which Types of Social Media Posts Get the Most Interactions?
- 10 Simple Ways to Get More B2B Leads From Instagram
- How Business Owners Feel About Threads [Infographic]
- How Digital Creators Should Navigate the Metaverse | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- How to Manage Online Comments—And Why You Need a Comment Strategy
- B2B Influencer Marketing: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly | Marketing Smarts Live Show