Which creative approaches work best for advertisers on Reddit?
To help marketers optimize their campaigns for the social platform, Reddit created this infographic (below).
It covers creative best-practices for headlines and messaging as well as for different types of assets.
The infographic also provides pro tips to boost campaign performance.
Check out the infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Social Media Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- Wither Facebook? The Social Platforms Used Most in 2023
- How B2B Marketers Can Use an Organic Social Media Strategy for Success in 2023: Dorien Morin-van Dam on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Turn Your Social Media Marketing Into a Profit Center [Infographic]
- Should Brands 'Break Up' With Twitter?
- Is B2B TikTok Right for Your Business? Three Questions to Ask
- Google vs. Social Media Algorithms: What's the Difference? [Infographic]