How can you level-up your writing so that your content pieces resonate with audiences, compel action, and rank well in search?
An infographic (below) from Semrush provides 16 tips from experts on how to become a better writer.
The infographic shares online-specific content recommendations such as researching keywords and using an SEO checklist.
It also covers broader writing tips such as ditching adjectives and filler, taking a break between rewrites, and finishing your first draft before making changes.
Check out the infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- What Senior Tech Leaders Look for in B2B Content
- Publication vs. Library: The Two Kinds of Content Strategies [Infographic]
- Five of the Most Common Content Marketing Mistakes—And What to Do Instead
- Seven Infographic Design Trends for 2023 [Infographic]
- Developing a Content and Social Media Strategy to Foster Thought Leadership and Business Growth: Ashley Faus on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- What Slows the Creative Process Down