How can you level-up your writing so that your content pieces resonate with audiences, compel action, and rank well in search?
An infographic (below) from Semrush provides 16 tips from experts on how to become a better writer.
The infographic shares online-specific content recommendations such as researching keywords and using an SEO checklist.
It also covers broader writing tips such as ditching adjectives and filler, taking a break between rewrites, and finishing your first draft before making changes.
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Content:
- A Masterclass in B2B Storytelling | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- B2B Marketers and Creating Content That Sells | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- B2B Content Promotion in 2023: Channel and Format Trends
- Build B2B Marketing Trust With Evidence-Based Content | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Stop the Churn: Why Less Is More in B2B Content Marketing
- The Importance of Being Human in Your B2B Content | Marketing Smarts Live Show