How can you level-up your writing so that your content pieces resonate with audiences, compel action, and rank well in search?
An infographic (below) from Semrush provides 16 tips from experts on how to become a better writer.
The infographic shares online-specific content recommendations such as researching keywords and using an SEO checklist.
It also covers broader writing tips such as ditching adjectives and filler, taking a break between rewrites, and finishing your first draft before making changes.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Eight Approaches for Coming Up With Great Infographic Ideas [Infographic]
- How B2B Marketers Can Avoid the Bane of Boring Content
- How to Level-Up Your Content Marketing With a Topic-Cluster Plan
- Small Business Content Marketing Trends for 2022
- Four Steps to Stronger Case Studies
- The Top 10 Content Marketing Influencers in 2022 [Infographic]