The future of storytelling will be visual and data-driven.
That's according to an infographic (below) from Visual Capitalist.
It explores why visual, data-driven storytelling has been on the rise and why it'll become even more popular in the future.
Specifically, the infographic looks at five trends fueling this shift: information overload; declining trust in media; social media's winner-takes-all dynamics; the changing roles of text and multimedia; and the growing ecosystem for data creators.
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Content:
- A Masterclass in B2B Storytelling | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- B2B Marketers and Creating Content That Sells | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- B2B Content Promotion in 2023: Channel and Format Trends
- Build B2B Marketing Trust With Evidence-Based Content | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Stop the Churn: Why Less Is More in B2B Content Marketing
- The Importance of Being Human in Your B2B Content | Marketing Smarts Live Show