The future of storytelling will be visual and data-driven.
That's according to an infographic (below) from Visual Capitalist.
It explores why visual, data-driven storytelling has been on the rise and why it'll become even more popular in the future.
Specifically, the infographic looks at five trends fueling this shift: information overload; declining trust in media; social media's winner-takes-all dynamics; the changing roles of text and multimedia; and the growing ecosystem for data creators.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- How Being Strategic About Content Development Can Boost Results and Save Time and Money: Ahava Leibtag on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Five Serious Content Marketing Mistakes You Need to Avoid
- Your First New Content Marketing Tool for 2023 Should Be Your Sales Team
- How to Create a B2B Marketing Podcast in 2023—And Why You Should
- Eight Graphic Design Trends That Will Dominate 2023 [Infographic]
- A Go-To Guide to Creating Ridiculously Good Content: Ann Handley on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]