The future of storytelling will be visual and data-driven.
That's according to an infographic (below) from Visual Capitalist.
It explores why visual, data-driven storytelling has been on the rise and why it'll become even more popular in the future.
Specifically, the infographic looks at five trends fueling this shift: information overload; declining trust in media; social media's winner-takes-all dynamics; the changing roles of text and multimedia; and the growing ecosystem for data creators.
Check out the infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Marketing Content Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Content:
- Turn Live Video Into a Content-Repurposing Machine | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Better Writing Will Not Fix Your Content. Here's What Will.
- How to Survive the Cookieless Future: Refocus on Your Owned Media Strategy
- The Importance of Being Human in Your B2B Content: Liz Murphy on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Seven Tips for Training the Next Generation of Content Marketers
- Why Now Is the Time to Add Video to Your Marketing Budget