User-generated content (UGC) can help marketers achieve success in a range of ways, including by establishing authenticity and making ads more memorable.
That's according to an infographic (below) from ShortStack.
It covers twelve data points highlighting the power of UGC.
The infographic delves into why UGC is important, how it is especially effective for certain industries, how it compares with traditional ads, and how it can improve social media campaigns.
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Content:
- How Being Strategic About Content Development Can Boost Results and Save Time and Money | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Your Thought Leadership Content: Emphasize Experience (Or Pay the Google Penalty)
- Unlocking the Secrets of 'Ridiculously Good Content' | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Publications Don't Want Your AI-Generated Content
- Maximizing Your Reach—Key Concerns in Promoting and Amplifying Your Content: James Tennant on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Unleashing the Power of Short-Form Video | Marketing Smarts Live Show