Providing a great customer experience is essential to reducing churn and driving repeat sales.
So, how can you ensure you're delivering an experience that meets—or even exceeds—expectations?
An infographic (below) from Notify Visitors looks at ways to improve customer experience.
Specifically, it explores 10 proven tactics: social listening, ensuring consistency, personalization, streamlining purchasing, resolving issues, creating email workflows, onboarding, lead nurturing, reducing churn, and rewarding loyalty.
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Customer Experience:
- The Attention Economy: How Time Affects Your B2B Marketing Efforts | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- World-Class Case Studies; Building Trust on the Internet | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Closing the Loop: How to Deliver Personalized CX at Scale, Even Across Channels
- B2B Marketers, the Customer Journey, and Sales | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- How B2B Marketers Can Leverage Voice of Customer for Business Growth | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- How to Deliver (And Improve) the Connected Customer Experience