For salespeople, a well crafted initial email is often key to engaging prospects and encouraging action.
So, what exactly does an effective message look like?
An infographic (below) from IRC Sales Solutions explores the anatomy of a great sales outreach email.
It provides an example of a successful message and then looks at what exactly makes it work so well.
Check out the infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Email:
- 10 Email A/B Testing Best-Practices [Infographic]
- Five Ways to Realign Your Email Marketing to Your Overall Business Goals in 2023
- A 10-Step Plan for Maximizing Email Campaign Effectiveness [Infographic]
- Your Most Important Job as a B2B Email Marketer Is...
- The Email List Segments You Should Focus On [Infographic]
- 11 Jargon Phrases to Avoid Using in Work Emails [Infographic]