For salespeople, a well crafted initial email is often key to engaging prospects and encouraging action.
So, what exactly does an effective message look like?
An infographic (below) from IRC Sales Solutions explores the anatomy of a great sales outreach email.
It provides an example of a successful message and then looks at what exactly makes it work so well.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Email:
- 12 Email List Management Best-Practices [Infographic]
- Three Tips to Keep Top of Mind for Your Next Email Service Provider RFP
- Enterprise Email Marketing: Top Trends and Challenges
- Six Steps for Branding Your Emails Like a Pro [Infographic]
- Seven Post-Purchase Email Conversations That Will Foster Customer Trust and Loyalty
- Tips, Tricks, and Hacks for B2B Email Marketing Success: Michael Barber on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]