Measurement is fundamental to understanding and improving your social media marketing.
So, which metrics should be you paying attention to?
An infographic (below) from Semrush covers the key performance indicators (KPIs) to track.
It looks at the essential KPIs for seven major platforms: Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, TikTok, and Twitter.
Check out the infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Metrics & Measurement Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Metrics & Measurement:
- Stepping Out of the Dark Funnel: How to Shed Light on What Is Not Registered by Your Pixels (Article 2 of 2)
- Four Common Content Reporting Challenges and How to Fix Them
- Stepping Out of the Dark Funnel: How to Shed Light on What Is Not Registered by Your Pixels (Article 1 of 2)
- The Future of TV Ad Measurement Is TBD. Here's What Marketers Should Do About It.
- Google Analytics 4 Is Almost Here—It's Time to Test and Prepare
- Measuring the Immeasurable: Customer Loyalty Metrics