The COVID-19 pandemic has driven many businesses to permanently embrace a hybrid model, with workers splitting their time between home and the office.
While this transition has had many benefits for employees, it's also led to fresh stresses as they seek to establish boundaries between work and home, find effective ways to collaborate, and ensure they aren't missing out on key pieces of information.
An infographic (below) from Brother explores seven ways to make the transition to hybrid work less stressful for your team.
It also looks at some of the major pros and cons of hybrid work.
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Management:
- Better Together: The Importance of Aligning Sales and Marketing Teams
- Sales and Marketing Alignment Insights, Strategies, and Success Indicators: Matt Heinz on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Are Job Seekers Lying About Their AI Skills?
- Reduce Friction With a Yearend Marketing Road Map for Smooth Sailing in 2024
- How to Build a Great Marketing Team in 2023 | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Employee Engagement Strategies for Remarkable Experiences and Effective Onboarding: Joey Coleman on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]