Graphic design will be more dynamic, bold, and AI-powered in 2023.
That's according to predictions for the year ahead from Venngage.
An infographic (below) presents the graphic design trends the company believes will dominate 2023.
The piece covers eight shifts to watch, including the increased use of motion graphics, colorful retro illustrations, and AI-generated art.
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Content:
- Build B2B Marketing Trust With Evidence-Based Content | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Stop the Churn: Why Less Is More in B2B Content Marketing
- The Importance of Being Human in Your B2B Content | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Four Steps to Stronger B2B Case Studies | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Four Key Benefits of Using a CRM for Content Marketing [Infographic]
- Nine Strategic Content Repurposing Tips