Marketers looking to be on trend with their infographics this year may want to experiment with bright colors, animation, vintage vibes, personalization, gradients, linework, and data visualizations.
That's according to design platform Venngage.
An infographic (below) covers the company's infographic design predictions for 2023.
Specifically, it looks at seven trends that have been growing in popularity with leading brands.
Check out the infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- The Mechanics of Running a Content-First B2B Marketing Department: Joe Pulizzi on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How Promotional Should Marketing Content Be?
- Publication vs. Library: The Two Kinds of Content Strategies [Infographic]
- What Senior Tech Leaders Look for in B2B Content
- Five of the Most Common Content Marketing Mistakes—And What to Do Instead
- Developing a Content and Social Media Strategy to Foster Thought Leadership and Business Growth: Ashley Faus on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]