Email marketing can be a powerful tactic for B2B firms of all types.
However, standing out in people's inboxes and spurring action can be major challenges.
An infographic (below) from DiGGrowth explores how to create more effective and engaging email campaigns.
Specifically, it covers nine email marketing tips tailored to B2B marketers, from focusing on pre-headers to providing contextual calls to action.
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Email Marketing:
- Engagement-Based Email Segmentation: How to Ensure Your Messages Land in the Inbox
- How to Use Email Suppression Lists for Better Email Marketing
- Tips, Tricks, and Hacks for B2B Email Marketing Success | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- The 'Best' Use Cases for Unique Generative AI-Crafted Emails (Unfortunately!)
- New B2B Email Marketing Techniques That Work Right Now | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Beyond Open Rate: Eight Metrics for More Effective Email Marketing