Email marketing can be a powerful tactic for B2B firms of all types.
However, standing out in people's inboxes and spurring action can be major challenges.
An infographic (below) from DiGGrowth explores how to create more effective and engaging email campaigns.
Specifically, it covers nine email marketing tips tailored to B2B marketers, from focusing on pre-headers to providing contextual calls to action.
Check out the infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Email Marketing Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Email Marketing:
- The 10 Most Popular Email Greetings and Sign-Offs [Infographic]
- What the Email Marketing Funnel Looks Like [Infographic]
- How Much Harder Has Email Marketing Become?
- 10 Email A/B Testing Best-Practices [Infographic]
- Five Ways to Realign Your Email Marketing to Your Overall Business Goals in 2023
- A 10-Step Plan for Maximizing Email Campaign Effectiveness [Infographic]