Earlier this year, Twitter began to wind down its free verification program. It now requires people and organizations to pay for a subscription to receive verified check marks on their accounts.
How do business owners feel about the change? To find out, B2Breviews surveyed 200 of them.
An infographic (below) summarizes findings from the survey.
Overall, the survey results show that business owners are not fans of the change: Some 51% believe removing the previous check mark program will negatively impact businesses on Twitter, and 56% believe the decision was a mistake.
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media Marketing:
- The 50 Highest-Earning Social Media Creators [Infographic]
- How to Harness the Power of ChatGPT to Scale Your Social Media Marketing
- Six Social Media Marketing Predictions for 2024 [Infographic]
- How to Create a Social Media Content Calendar in Three Steps
- The Importance of 'Dark' Social Media for Marketers
- Anger and Animals: What Makes TikTok Thumbnails Successful