Earlier this year, Twitter began to wind down its free verification program. It now requires people and organizations to pay for a subscription to receive verified check marks on their accounts.
How do business owners feel about the change? To find out, B2Breviews surveyed 200 of them.
An infographic (below) summarizes findings from the survey.
Overall, the survey results show that business owners are not fans of the change: Some 51% believe removing the previous check mark program will negatively impact businesses on Twitter, and 56% believe the decision was a mistake.
Check out the infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Social Media Marketing Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media Marketing:
- Spotify Marketing: A Beginner's Guide [Infographic]
- The Best Days and Times to Post on Social Media
- 24 Do's and Don'ts of Social Media [Infographic]
- Wither Facebook? The Social Platforms Used Most in 2023
- How B2B Marketers Can Use an Organic Social Media Strategy for Success in 2023: Dorien Morin-van Dam on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Turn Your Social Media Marketing Into a Profit Center [Infographic]